Angela Turen has been named the “World’s Top Spa Specialist” by the Editors at Conde Nast Traveler Magazine for the past five years. In 2010, she was also named to the presdtigious position of “World’s Top Honeymoon Specialist. A former model, Angela is devoted to planning cruise and touring vacations that incorporate aspects of a healthy lifestyle.. Her spa consulting company, Angela Turen and Associates, Ltd. offers Spa Evaluation, Staff Training, and Consultation Services Worldwide. Angela is a recognized specialist in the evaluation of hotel/resort and stand-alone spa and spa-related facilities.
Angela is also the President/Owner of Churchill and Turen Ltd., one of the nation’s most respected Vacation and Honeymoon Planning firms. She sits on the Board of some of the world’s most prestigious Spa properties, and has personally booked more than $50 million in Spa-related vacations, honeymoons, and upscale cruise and land vacations programs for her clients in eleven countries and forty-six states.
You can contact Angela at: email@example.com or by calling 630 – 717 – 7777
Angela’s List of the Top Ten Spas at Sea
The Spa at Silversea offers a personalized and health-focused spa experience that targets each guest’s unique needs.
The Spas – all recently redone – are welcoming and elegant providing a retreat where guests can unwind and renew. The ambiance is modern with gleaming silver and white softened with color.
- An up-to-date body age assessment providing information about body fat, cardiovascular health, strength and flexibility that compares one with age-appropriate peers.
- With this information trainers are able to design an onboard exercise program for guests coupled with specific and healthful dining options.
Spa treatments offered target guests specific needs such as:
- Aging skin or cellulite,
- Arthritis or poor circulation,
- Sore muscles or an escape into an oasis of calm.
The Silversea Spa has also added spa therapies for men that include specialty grooming services, facials and barbering services. Couples can now enjoy an in-suite massage or sensual bathing rituals.
Many of the spas treatments employ Elemis aromatherapy products, that are rich in essential oils and plant extracts with therapeutic value. One such treatment is the Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial that has been shown produce skin firming results and plump up the skin while reducing dark circles from around the eye.
The Spa features dry and steam saunas, a beauty and hair salon, and a fitness center and aerobics studio equipped with circuit weights, state-of-the-art treadmills, cardiovascular training equipment, stair climbers, rowing machines, stationary bicycles, fit balls, step blocks and yoga mats.
The fitness program includes workout programs like aerobics, Pilates, circuit training, and yoga. Guests can participate in seminars to learn about diet, exercise, and a healthy lifestyle. Combined activity and learning with light and low-carb menu selections from Silversea’s talented chefs.
The Silversea Spa is operated by Steiner Leisure Limited. All organized group fitness classes and seminars are complimentary. Personalized, one-on-one training programs and spa treatments are an additional charge.
Today’s cruise guest is interested in balancing the rich life of a cruise with health and fitness. To meet this need Crystal ships boast popular wrap-around, all-outdoor teak Promenade Decks and Spas with one of the world’s best views offering a variety of options for keeping fit and well.
Spa & Fitness Facilities
In 2007, the readers of Condé Nast Traveler named Crystal Cruises the Number One Cruise Line Spa in the their 2007 reader’s poll awarding the Crystal Spa 90 points, six points ahead of the nearest competition.
Notable treatments include:
- Aroma Stone Therapy – The penetrating heat of Basalt stone is combined with traditional massage.
- Japanese Silk Booster Facial – The power natural Japanese silk protein rejuvenates the skin.
- Well-Being Massage – Aromatherapy and a series of movements bring body and mind into balance.
Crystal Spas employ the principles of Feng Shui enveloping you in a peaceful atmosphere among beautiful Asian artifacts. The spa features panoramic sea views, which surround a facility offering sauna, steam, a full-service hair salon and a state-of-the-art fitness center with Yoga, mat Pilates and indoor cycling classes.
- To increase strength, balance and flexibility try the revolutionary Kinesis™ equipment that enables more that 250 different exercises wile allowing 360º of movement.
- To maximize the health benefits of walking try “Walking on Water” or WOW that employs weighted vests and take advantage of the wraparound Promenade Deck. The WALKVEST places weights around the waistline, providing better support and equilibrium control. The WOW program adds customized motivational music-driven audiotapes, a day-by-day guided walking program, and educational instructions on how to walk safely and effectively. This program is exclusive to Crystal Spas.
The full-service Crystal Salon offers a relaxing experience with sweeping ocean views. Our trained professionals provide a range of treatments, including:
- Haircuts, hairstyling, coloring
- Facials, skin analysis
- Manicures, pedicures
- Barber services for men
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Canyon Ranch Spa Club- Prepare to be inspired. Canyon Ranch has been a health resort since 1979. Canyon Ranch experience has focused on pursuing optimal health, fitness, pampering, preventive. Regent Cruise line is luck to have them aboard! Their fitness experts lead popular excerise classes, such as Pilates, yoga and aerobics and are on hand to offer advice.
Canyon Ranch offers an unrivalled approach to health and beauty, with Spa services customized for you alone. Some of my favorite treatments include:Detoxifying ritual- In this five step treatment ritual, you will be intensely cleansed with Moroccan mint tea and salt, and vigorously scrubbed with coffee, olive stones, and fresh lemons. You will be wrapped in a rich rhassoul clay to draw out impurities out of the body. Another favorite is Ageless Oxygen Boost - Using pressurized oxygen application system that infuses the skin with hydrators, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and amino peptides for rapid absorption. Signature massage- Canyon Ranch Stone massage – smooth, rounded basalt stones are heated in water and used by the therapist as extensions of his or her hands. The weight and radiant heat of the stones combined with a calming essential oil penetrates muscle tissue. This is very relaxing.
On the ships of Regent Seven Seas, guests may also enjoy the Salons employing hairdressers, manicurists, pedicurists and estheticians..
- Hair cutting and styling;
- Colorings and extensions;
- An array of manicure treatments;
- A collection of pedicure experiences.
The Spa at Seabourn has been described as luxurious and inviting. It is a sanctuary to fitness and a healthy lifestyle. The Spa empowers guests to relax the mind, pamper the soul and rejuvenate the body. Experienced treatment specialists and masseuses are at the ready to soothe tired muscles and enable guests to achieve a truly relaxed experience while onboard.
The Spa at Seabourn can indulge guests with an array of sensual treatments with roots in ten different Asian cultures that include:
- The art of Chinese reflexology that manipulates zones in the feet to restore vigor to areas of the body;
- Aromatherapy that uses essential for psychological and physical well-being;
- Indian Ayurvedic treatments that restore balance and re-establish calm and harmony;
- Turkish hamam that harnesses steam for cleansing and purification of the body;
Upon request expert therapists can design treatments plans to match each guest’s needs and desires.
Guests who want to take their fitness regimen to the next level may want one of the Spa at Seabourn’s personal trainers to develop a specific workout plan using the Spa’s state-of-the-art fitness equipment that includes:
- Cardio, strength and weight training equipment.
- Daily classes in the ship’s fitness studio.
- Individual or group Yoga and Pilates sessions.
To prepare for a special evening aboard, guests may choose to conclude their spa experience with a visit to the ship’s salon for a manicure, pedicure or complete make-over.
Sea Dream Cruises
SeaDream touts its Spas as “Luxury for the Body and Mind.”
Their Spas specialize in Thai therapies and are Thai certified spas – the only ones at sea. Thai therapies envelop guests in rejuvenating experiences that are described as pure bliss. The Spas are sanctuaries designed to enable guests to decompress and recharge for the adventures that await them. One of my favorite Spas at Sea. The therapist are authentic in providing the Asian touch.
Guests of the Sea Dream Yacht Club can choose from a lengthy list of spa favorites like:
- TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE WITH HERBS – Heated Thai herbal compresses are used after a Thai massage;
- SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE – A full body massage to relax muscles and stimulate circulation.
- ASIAN BLEND – A combination massage blending the best of Thai, Shiatsu and Deep Tissue massage;
- BODY GLOW – Using sea and plant extracts like kaffir lime leaves, peppermint and rosemary, in a scrub that leaves skin refreshed and glowing;
- JAVANESE LULUR – A traditional Javanese body scrub using a mixture of yogurt, lemon and herbs that tighten and moisturize the skin;
- PAPAYA BODY MASK – A deep cleansing treatment that exfoliates and hydrates;
- ALOE VERA BODY MASK – Relieves sunburn and tired dry skin.
The Spa employs eight massage therapists so that all of guests’ spa needs are met. There are also sauna and steam rooms for guest use.
Some treatments may be enjoyed on deck in the Spa’s open air private massage area that is swept by cool ocean breezes (weather permitting). Yoga and Tai Chi sessions are also offered daily on deck or on shore side when possible.
The Spa is open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm and treatments can be scheduled at other times upon request.
The SeaDream Spa is an oasis that many guests will return to over and over.
Upper Mid-Range Cruise Lines
Oceania is proud to also have Canyon Ranch Spa aboard! Please read Regent cruise line reviews
Absolute Spa Ritual
The Canyon Ranch Spa club offers an education when it comes to the variety and therapeutic benefits of massage that can be enjoyed in the Spa. Their offerings include:
- Canyon RAnch Stone Massage that melts away stress and tension.
- Canyon Ranch massage balances the mind, body and spirit, their signature full body Swedish massage.
- Authentic Aromatherapy massage special massage techniques with fragrant and pure oils.
- Conditioning body scrubs to leave your skin feeling soft!
- Ultra Moisturizing treament like goat buttter creme- this is a rich natural moisturizer.
Mandara Spa Deck
This is a private spa deck where guests can enjoy the Thalassotherapy Pool and learn about the healing benefits of warmed salt water and powerful water jets. Or indulge in a massage in the privacy of a pool-side Cabana.
Oceania provides seemingly unlimited opportunities.
Azamara Cruise Line caters to guests who expect to be pampered from the time they step on board. The underlying philosophy is that the mind, body and soul are interconnected and that all shipboard experiences insect to emphasize that interconnectedness.
Azamara touts a world-class spa operated by Elemis, with experienced therapists and the finest aestheticians, supported by exclusive Elemis treatments and products. The relaxing atmosphere enables guests to immerse themselves in tranquility.
Guests are offered an array of services from an aroma stone therapy, to body sculpting, lime and ginger salt glow treatments or a traditional Swedish massage. Expect to treat yourself to a day of relaxation in a tranquil setting while at sea. For guests who prefer a more private experience they offer in-suite spa treatments.
The Azamara aesthetic suite also offers:
- Acupuncture at Sea. This ancient Chinese therapy can help guests recover balance and harmony in their lives by uncovering an optimal physical, emotional and spiritual self;
- Laser hair removal;
- A tri-enzyme resurfacing treatment;
- An menu of facials;
- An assortment of superior spa products and apparel; and
- For couples, a “Journey for Two” that provides a luxurious set of therapies that includes tooth whitening, DermaNew Microdermabrasion and a Swedish massage – for both.
Today’s cruise guests want to stay in shape while cruising and Azamara meets their needs with Yoga at sunset, Pilates classes, and the option of meeting with an onboard Wellness consultant. The Fitness Center boasts the latest in aerobic and weight-training equipment, specialized classes to meet individual needs and the possibility of receiving private instruction from certified personal trainers.
Most WindStar cruisers are active and enjoy a fitness lifestyle. Keeping with the needs of this clientele, WindStar ship’s gym facilities are spacious for small such ships. All have up-to-date exercise equipment and offer a number of fitness classes.
In addition, Sail Light and Vegetarian menus are available that were created by health professional Jeanne Jones who developed the spa menus for Canyon Ranch spa and the Pritikin Longevity Center.
The WindStar Time to Spa Centers are operated by Steiner Leisure. They offer all the standard treatments from head to toe and use Elemis products. Couples may opt for the very popular massages on deck.
Spa Services of Note:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial—This face and eye treatment slows the signs of premature aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Eye Zone Therapy—Uses skin boosters to help reduce puffiness, fine, lines and dark circles.
- Elemis Aromapure Facial-Offered for both women and men—Combines absolutes with essential oils to treat the skin at the deepest level.
- Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage—Relieves stress and tension with touch and Elemis Aromatherapy Oils.
- Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy—The penetrating heat of volcanic basalt stones placed on key energy points of the body.
- Other specialty massage therapies are available upon request.
Salon Services of Note:
- Elemis Frangipani Conditioning Hair and Scalp Ritual—Monoi Oil has been used for centuries in Tahiti to soften the skin and hair of brides.
- Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual with manicure—Warm oils nourish, condition, and heal the skin.
- Elemis Sole Delight Foot Treatment with pedicure—A rejuvenating foot therapy.
WindStar’s A Time to Spa also offers a complete menu of hair and nail services.
Disney Cruises offers guests a high quality Spa and Salon experience. The Vista Spa and Salon provides a full menu of services from hair styling to manicures, pedicures and more.
Disney Cruises fitness facility is equipped with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight machines to enable guests to experience a healthful workout. Training sessions in aerobics, yoga and total-body shaping are available for guests who want to take fitness to the next level.
The Vista Spa is a world-class spa that provides opportunities to restore a travel weary body and soothe sagging spirit. Guests can also challenge themselves in spinning classes, private Pilates instruction and the specially designed indoor/outdoor treatment suites of the Vista Spa Villas. A full menu of spa treatments and services are available onboard the Disney Magic® and the Disney Wonder®.
- Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction—Touted to detoxify the body, reduce the appearance of cellulite and offer substantial inch loss after just one session.
- La Therapie Hydralift Facial—Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Half Body Massage—A heated seaweed mask with a blend of essential oils is applied to the body.
Vista Spa Villa Treatments
Guests can relax in the serenity of Mediterranean-inspired villas as they enjoy luxurious treatments on your own or with someone special. Available onboard the Disney Magic® and the Disney Wonder®.
- Alone Time—A 50-minute spa treatment of guests’ choosing (La Thérapie HydraLift Facial, an Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial, an Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, a Swedish Massage, an Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow with half-body massage or the Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program).
- Body Purifying—A 100-minute body wrap of guests’ choosing (Elemis Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, an Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, an Elemis Exotic Coconut & Milk Ritual or an Elemis Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap)
Vista Salon Services
Internationally trained stylists are can work their magic on guests’ hair and nails onboard the Disney Magic® and the Disney Wonder®.
Mass Market Cruise Lines
The Cunard Line offers guests luxury spa facilities on all ships. Canyon Ranch Spa Club! Each ship provides a complete menu of spa treatments as well as a gym complete with indoor pools. There are also aerobics, Pilates and yoga classes. Also guests’ fitness and healthy lifestyle can be complemented by the healthy options menu available at all meals.
The Sports Deck
Queen Mary 2’s top decks provide the possibility of active pursuits that include:
- Two pools (both covered and open),
- A golf simulator and putting green,
- Paddle tennis, basketball, shuffleboard,
- The Promenade Deck’s jogging track,
- And much more from which to choose.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
Guests can enjoy a plethora of pampering spa possibilities, as well as the AquaTherapy Center and Fitness Center. The 20,000-square-foot spa facility has 24 treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, stunning changing rooms, and the unique AquaTherapy Center that offers a variety of water pleasures for maximum relaxation:
Enjoy the ultimate in wellness indulgence at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® – the only one at sea! Services include:
- Signature Canyon Ranch massages, treatments and facials – from the classic Stone Massage or Rasul Ceremony, to exotic Ayurvedic or Thai treatments.
- Salon pedicures, makeovers and hairstyling all while enjoying the panoramic views of shy and ocean.
- All spa services can be enhanced by the rejuvenating experience of Cunard’s AquaTherapy Center or Thermal Suite.
A Sampling of Canyon Ranch SpaClub® services offered:
Facial & Body Waxing
Thermal Therapies & Wraps
Thalassotherapy pool with airbed recliner lounges
Neck fountains and whirlpool
Herbal and Finnish saunas
Manicures / Pedicures
Celebrity invites guests to indulge mind, body and spirit while aboard ship. Their spa treatments are inspired by exotic cultures. In the AquaSpa® by Elemis guests are treated lavishly and left renewed and revived. Or, if guests wish to challenge themselves, spinning classes test the body and endurance as guests contemplate the ocean beyond floor-to-ceiling windows.
Celebrity boasts that their Spas are the most lavish afloat—enveloping guests in a state of complete tranquility. The AquaSpa offers an array of treatments that enable guests to:
- Invigorate skin and body with an exotic lime and ginger salt glow;
- Rediscover one’s senses in the aromatic warmth of the Persian Garden pool;
- Immerse oneself in the salt water of the Thalassotherapy Pool* allowing bubbles to soothe muscles (not aboard the Century).
The Fitness Center is equipped with the latest aerobic and weight-training machines like lifecycles, treadmills, Stairmasters, virtual reality bikes, free climbers and rowing ergometers. Certified Personal Trainers offer private instruction and develop fitness plans to meet individual needs. Classes offered include: step aerobics and spinning, Yoga, Pilates and body-sculpting. Regardless of fitness level and movement experience, Celebrity’s fitness facility and personnel can initiate or enhance guests’ fitness regimen. Celebrity’s certified personal trainers can develop a customized program to help you meet your goals.
Classes or program titles include:
The Metabolism Booster
Mind, Body and Soul
Oh, My Aching Back
Help! I Don’t Belong to a Gym
Work That Body
Body Composition Analysis
The Total Fitness Package
Celebrity’s Point of Well Being Acupuncture Program, targets the recovery of balance and harmony between the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of one’s life. Acupuncture’s goal is to strengthen the immune system and prevent disease and control pain, by inserting thin acupuncture needles at specific points on the body where energy collects.
Guests may opt for a total wellness cruise by nourishing the body with light, healthy food in a relaxing atmosphere. The AquaSpa Café* offers guests a fresh, light and healthy selection of foods from morning until night.
- Fresh choices include fresh fruit smoothies, crisp salads topped with healthful vegetables, seafood, lean meats, soups, and fruits—appealing foods to please any guest.
Holland America Cruises
Holland America’s Greenhouse Spa & Salon provide both beauty and wellness rituals that pamper and soothe while guests are cruising to their destinations.
Relaxing treatment rooms offer panoramic views where guests can enjoy therapeutic skin, body, and hair treatments that run the gamut from warm stone massages and manicures to makeovers and facials. Onboard facilities include:
- A hydrotherapy pool effervescing with warm, therapeutic sea water;
- A heated ceramic lounge that reminds guests of a Turkish bath;
- Numerous treatment rooms, including couple’s massage rooms;
- Massage therapies derived from exotic cultures—from Hawaiian Lomi Lomi to Chinese
- The latest skin, body, hair and nail treatments; and
- Professional therapists trained that guide guests through each stage of each treatment.
Holland America’s spas offer fitness classes to help guests meet their wellness goals. These classes include: Yoga, Pilates, *spinning (except Prinsendam), aquarobics and cardio circuit training. Fitness equipment includes: treadmills, stationary bikes, stairsteppers, rowing machines, weights, and weight machines—with trained staff at hand to assist and guide as needed.
Spa Treatments of note include:
- Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage—This deep massage warms the joints, ligaments and muscles to melt aches away.
- Couples Massage—Lie side-by-side in the same therapy room as our massage professionals soothe sore muscle and tissue.
- Elemis Japanese Silk Booster Facial—Natural Japanese silk protein or sulfur compresses combine with pure phytoamine biocomplexes.
- Elemis Japanese Silk Eye Zone Therapy—This treatment combines reflexology with a unique Japanese silk protein compress.
- Thermal Suite—Similar to a Turkish bath, different grottos and chambers release a variety of dry heat, steam and mists into the air with aromatherapy filled vapors.
- Dry Float Bed—Produces a feeling of weightlessness and is used with body wraps to assists in the penetration of active ingredients.
Royal Caribbean Cruises
It’s never been easier to find balance on vacation with Royal Caribbean’s new program that offers lots of activities and options onboard and onshore to work wellness and relaxation into every aspect of guests’ cruise vacations.
Spa therapies offered are extensive and varied that help guests relax and rejuvenate. Looking and feeling younger and more vital is the focus.
Facial Therapies of note include:
- Microdermabrasion Oxygen Lifting Facial—This vacation-friendly microdermabrasion treatment resurfaces the skin and regenerates it with oxygen that increases circulation.
- La Therapie Intensif Age Zone Treatments—Guests ca target specific problem areas such as: HydraLip Intensif; Intensif Eye Treatment; Hydra Neck Intensif; Hydra Peel Hand Treatment.
- Elemis Aromapure Facials—Guests can choose the specific facial to suit their skin type. Choices include: Fruit Active Glow…lifts dull skin; Herbal Lavender Repair…heals and repairs; Exotic Cream Moisture Dew…gives a hydrating surge; Absolute Lift…revitalizes and lifts.
GoSMILE Tooth Whitening Treatment
Royal Caribbean Spas also offer the GoSMILE tooth whitening treatment. This treatment uses endorsed whitening products and takes just 30 minutes.
Spa Therapies of note include:
- Hot Stone Massage—Guests are bathed in warm water, anointed with spicy oils and massaged on key energy points. The penetrating heat of the basalt stone with traditional massage relieves tension.
- Reflexology—Asian philosophy suggests vital organs are mirrored on the soles of the feet. The therapist uses pressure to re-balance and cleanse pathways from the foot to these organs.
- Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap—Aromatherapy combines with richness of herbs and seaweed in a deeply warming treatment. Guests then relax in a foil wrap while the ingredients work.
- Exotic Rasul*—Organic muds are applied to the body to bring specific results, while a gentle steam, infused by herbs, acts to open up the breathing, soothe the skin, detoxify the body.
Other salon services offered include:
- Hair cutting, setting, and styling
- Nail Treatments and Polishing
- Frangipani Hair & Scalp Conditioning
- Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual
- Elemis Sole Delight Foot Treatment
- Men’s Wet Cut and Finish
- Extensive Fitness Facilities
- Personal Training
- Body Composition Analysis (BCA)
- Pathway to Yoga*
- Pathway to Pilates*
- Group Cycling*
*Certain services may not be available on all ships.
The goal of the Lotus Spas of Princess is to return guests to their lives renewed—body, mind and spirit. The spa features spa treatments, fitness classes and beauty salon services. The Lotus gyms offer the up-to-date fitness equipment, personal trainers and varied lifestyle and fitness classes throughout the day. Guests are welcome for the entire day or for a brief visit.
The Lotus Spa offers everything guests need to pamper themselves, from facials, scrubs and massages to body therapy and body wraps, and a full-service salon.
Spa Therapies of note include:
- La Thérapie HydraLift Facial—Results are a smoother complexion that leaves skin looking radiant.
- Aroma Stone Therapy—Penetrating heat of volcanic stones combines with traditional massage and warmed oils to soothe and revive the body.
- Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program—Detoxifies the body, reduces the appearance of cellulite.
Fitness programs are suitable for guests of all fitness levels. The Lotus Spa offers a comprehensive fitness program supported by trained fitness experts. Each gym provides state-of-the-art equipment, body assessments, and innovative classes to help guests achieve healthy living goals. Specific classes include:
- Pathway to Yoga—Excellent for increasing levels of concentration and focus.
- Pilates—Combines posture and controlled moves-mat-based and appropriate for all levels.
- Individualized Personal Training—Personal training is a guest’s unique plan for healthy living.
While guests are on vacation, they still want to look their best. A full-service salon provides any salon or barbering service needed.
Destination Spa Links
- Heaven on Earth (Green Valley Spa, Utah)
- The Herrington (Geneva, Illinois)
- Maple Syrup (Avanyu Spa, Equinox Resort, Vermont)
- Paraiso de la Bonita (Cancun, Mexico)
- Red Mountain Spa (St. George, Utah)
- Santa Fe (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- The Seductive Sanctuary Resort Spa (Paradise Valley, Arizona)
- Sturebadet Spa (Sweden)
|Updated: April 16, 2011|