THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING TRAVELTRUTH®.COM
YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE GATEWAY TO OUR CHURCHILL & TUREN LTD. AD-FREE – HYPE – FREE CONSUMER TRAVEL UNIVERSE
OUR AWARD-WINNING WEB SITES WITH THOUSANDS OF PAGES OF PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN TRAVEL CONTENT IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS OF OUR ELITE TRAVELER CONCIERGE CLUB
TO CONTINUE ON TO THE LARGEST AD-FREE, SALES-FREE TRAVEL DATABASE IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ELITE TRAVELER
THE FEE TO JOIN OUR ELITE TRAVELER CONCIERGE CLUB IS $500 PER FAMILY ANNUALLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF JOINING OUR CLIENTS IN 46 STATES AND 7 COUNTRIES AND RECEIVING WORLDWIDE VACATION PLANNING DESIGNED FOR INTELLIGENT CONSUMERS
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT 800-445-7979
HERE ARE JUST A FEW FACTS ABOUT CHURCHILL AND TUREN LTD. THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
No one on our staff is a “salesperson”. We have earned our worldwide reputation by always trying to be “Travel Truthtellers”. We don’t churn out trips to Vegas or airline tickets. Instead, we devote 100% of our energies to the planning of the vacations in the lives of our guests that truly matter.
Our on-site offices in 91 countries enable us to provide the very best locally organized travel arrangements for some of our country’s most passionate travelers. Everything we do, from escorted tours to cruises, from safaris, to riverboats, is done on a truly personalized basis.
- We’ve been named one of the nation’s Top Ten “Bespoke” Travel firms by Travel + Leisure
- Celebrating our 36th year. We have Operations offices in Illinois and Texas. Angela and Richard Turen are based at our Corporate Headquarters in Naples, Florida.
- We do not employ travel agents or any outside sales agents. We do not believe that travel should ever be “sold”. Our gimmick is exposing the truth about every top-tier travel product we represent. For instance, we rate the world’s top ten cruise lines, publish those rankings, and those are the only cruise lines we will represent.
- No one on our staff “sells” Our Concierge Team is fully salaried and we do not hire Travel Agents or Outside sales people. This allows us to draw from a deep pool of talent. When you work with us you work with a “Team” dedicated to the success of every aspect of your overseas vacation. No one on your team is commission-based.
- Our Managing Director was Vice President of one of the world’s largest and best-known cruise lines.
- Our President was instrumental in planning the travel for the television series “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”.
- Our media group consists of six web sites, three of which are the largest consumer, ad-free sites in the nation in their special area. One of them deals exclusively with Riverboats. One with cruises and one is totally devoted to non-cruise Q&A. Our consumer sites have no ads, no booking mechanism, and no silly, unfounded comments.
- Conde Nast has named us both the World’s Best Luxury Cruise and Riverboat Specialists for the past decade. We are the only firm to share this honor. We have won more “World’s Best Travel Specialist Awards” from the Editors of Conde Nast Traveler than any other travel firm in the United States.
- One of our owners is currently the Senior Contributing Editor at the nation’s most respected travel industry publication.
- Prior to Covid, we had the distinct honor of being named the “Top Revenue Producing Consultants” in the $23 Billion worldwide Virtuoso Network. We have earned this recognition for four of the past five years
- We operate the Elite Traveler Concierge Club whose members receive benefits, our monthly Travel Intel Report, and the waiving of all travel planning fees.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO US AT 800-445-7979 OR E-MAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESENTING A SMALL SAMPLE OF THE WORLD’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL Q&A
- TRAVEL TO EAST AFRICA GIVEN DROUGHTQ – As you know, we want to return to Africa. As we ponder other travel possibilities – East Africa specifically – we are wondering what your thoughts are about the current drought conditions. Multiple news stories portray conditions that are dire in Kenya & Tanzania – people and animals dying from lack of food and water, etc. We know that you always filter through the hype – is it hype? Or is this not the ideal time to go to East Africa? Would we experience less-than-ideal conditions that would provide a very different experience for us? Thank you for…
- WE ARE DUE A REFUND FROM OUR HOTEL BECAUSE WE BOOKED IT DIRECTLYQ – Just back from a one-week stay at the Marriott in New York. As recommended, when checking out I asked that the built-in travel agent commission be taken off our bill since I had booked this personally on the phone directly with the hotel’s own reservation staff. They refused and mumbled something about “they always charge the full price”. We had stayed for a week and at 10% I figure that we were overcharged by more than $1000. What is the next step? Do I contact our Attorney General’s office, contact the credit card company etc? A – if…
- AM I OWED A FAIR AMOUNT OF MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER USED A TRAVEL AGENT?Q – 3.12.22 – I have to say that I was rather shocked to come across your traveltruth site and then your other consumer sites. Great job! I am a VP of Sales for a Fortune 500 firm. Over the past four years, I’ve been traveling constantly while also taking cruise vacations and two trips to Hawaii along with separate tours I booked to France and a memorable trip to Egypt with Insight that included a Nile Cruise. Here’s the thing. I have to submit receipts and I keep careful notes. I have flown well over a million miles on…